With NO73Rage - Blue Raspberry, you'll be ready to bend that barbell.
What is it?
A pre-workout performance aid designed to promote blood flow and provide maxium muscle pump and volumization. This helps intensify training sessions, resulting in improved strength, performance and size when compared to similar products or to training without using supplements. The ingredients in NO7Rage3 have been shown to:
How does it work?
- Improve reaction time, strength endurance and power
- Improve mental focus and training motivation
- Enhance muscle gain
- Improve strength
NO7Rage3 contains a proprietary blend of compounds that work together to increase blood flow, cell volume and mental focus. Greater blood flow to skeletal muscle increases the delivery of oxygen, energy and rebuilding nutrients, and also speeds up the removal of lactic acid. All of this leads to higher quality training, potential strength improvements, less muscle breakdown and increased muscle size. Results may be enhanced by properly consuming a specific ratio of the muscle building blocks contained in AminoXXXL.
Who should take this product?
- Intermediate and advanced athletes and exercisers looking for an edge during high intensity, high-volume training
- Individuals trying to overcome training and muscle size plateaus
- Anyone who needs or wants to stimulate training desire, workout intensity or mental focus
Thirty to 40 minutes before workout
- Users under 150 lbs. take 1.5 scoops
- 150-200 lbs. take 2 scoops
- More than 200 lbs. take 2.5 scoops
- Contains L-citrulline which has been shown to be the most effective ingredient for inducing nitric oxide (NO) production
- Contains a unique, proprietary blend of taurine and glycerol to enhance the “muscle pump” during resistance training workouts
- Includes an exclusive blend of glycerol powder
- Contains beta-alanine which has been shown to increase exercise endurance, intensity and strength
- NO7Rage supplementation is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation because of the CNS stimulant (caffeine). Caffeine can interfere with some medications such as lithium and MAO inhibitors.
- Caffeine is contraindicated in those with cardiac arrhythmias, other forms of heart disease, hyperthyroidism, peptic ulcers, thyroid disease and anxiety.
- Creatine is contraindicated for those with kidney problems because of potentially greater kidney stress.
Neal's Secret Slushy Recipe
Mix up your pre-workout routine with Neal's Secret Slushy. It's the perfect way to beat the summer heat!